Oceanic U-Series and REE Database
Below are compilations of water column and sediment data for some U-series nuclides in the oceans, and a compilationof dissolved ocean REE data.
These are data taken from the literature and have not been subsequently intercalibrated or quality controlled. Please ensure you cite original publications when using the data in presentations and papers.
If you have comments or additional data, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Water Column Data
- 230Th, 232Th and 231Pa (dissolved, particulate and total measurements).
- Rare Earth Element dissolved data
- GEOSECS 226Ra (the 2326 226Ra measurements collected during GEOSECS)
- GEOSECS 210Pb (the 1422 210Pb measurements collected during GEOSECS)
- Other open-ocean 210Pb (1796 non-GEOSECS 210Pb measurements from the open ocean)
- Marginal basin 210Pb (210Pb measurements from marginal basins and near-shore environments. References only)
Ocean Sediment Data
- Holocene (231Pa/230Th)xs, 0 (Holocene 231Pa/230Th data from 271 locations from the literature)
- Manganese crust Pb-isotope data (151 stable Pb isotope measurements)
- Coral dataset